Silent Auction 2020
The CGSPA auction will run from Monday 16th March 2020 to 10pm Thursday 30th April 2020
A list of items for auction will be available from Monday 16th March 2020. Each item will have a bid now button which will take you to the item page. You can then enter your bid and click on the Place Bid button.
Once you have made a bid you will receive an email if you have been outbid.
If you are lucky enough to win the item(s) you bid on, you will receive an email which will give instructions on how to pay via BACS payment or Cheque.
How to register
For security purposes and to avoid spurious bids it is necessary to register with the Colyton Grammar School Parents Association website in order to make a bid.
1. Register for this site. You will be directed to the PA registration screen as shown.
2. Choose a username. (This will be used to log in with and it will be displayed against your bids)
3. Enter in your email address and click on register.
4. You will receive a registration confirmation email which contains a link to setup your new password.
5. You will get confirmation that the new password is set.
You are now registered with the Colyton Grammar School PA website
To make a bid on an item click on the “← Back to the Colyton Parents Association” link.Register for Silent Auction
How to make a bid
1. Go to the Colyton Parents Association Website
2. Go to the Silent Auction page. Select the item you would like to bid on and click on Place Bid (you do not have to put an amount in at this stage)
3. You will be now asked to login with your new account. Login using your username and password (check the email)
4. Once you have successfully logged in you will be redirected back to the item you chose to bid on.
5. Please enter the amount and click Place Bid.
6. You should get a message informing you that your bid has been successful. You will also receive an email.
And that’s it!
If you login and find yourself at your profile screen (see image below) please select the Colyton Grammar Parents Association option at the top left of the screen (highlighted in red) and click on the Visit Site option from the menu that drops down. This will take you back to the PA website. You will still be logged in and able to submit your bids.
Bidding on more than one item
Please note you only have to register once. Then all you have to do is login with those details and you will be recognised as a registered user.
Cancelling your bid
If you wish to cancel your bid then please contact us at email@example.com and state your username and the item you bid on and we will do the rest for you.
If you need any help with registering or need us to register for you or if you want to submit a bid but do not feel confident in using the website then please just contact us on the email above and we will help out.Silent Auction Terms and Conditions 2020